Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halo Dec!

Today December comes.
Lil bit too early I guess, or maybe me haven't ready to meet them.
A month left for all dreams, resolutions, obsessions or whatever you name it.
I've almost pass this tough year, when all hope are blown away, heart and mind blaming each other, and wishing to be killed but can live longer. I don't know.
December, like a gate of a long dream I suppose leave long time ago.
I'm so lost.

After December where should I go? Which arm could I take or whose eyes would say things gonna be okay? I don't know.

Nothing can made someone wiser than problem, heartbreak or lost.
Keep moving, I said to my self.
What should I afraid from 30days when I've pass 335 hard ones?

December has come, another life and chance has arise, why should I still bother of unknown feeling called pass?

Thank you for coming early Dec, shall smiles and warm hugs of beloved people run over me. :)

No comments: