Saturday, April 24, 2010

just...

Strangely felt so lonely and exhausted in same time.
Yeah its about my work and the deadlines of course, also my collage either papers or quizzes.
Learned a lot this past few months, one of quote I've made was 'life is about fighting'. Not fight and be stubborn but sometime I just have to fight from being a loser, for give my self what I need, fight to be heard.
Days make me more wise or I kindly think so :p that life has own way, worry less so you can enjoy and be grateful.
I am lonely, maybe it better for this time, when I even cant say will I get home today or 24 hours no longer enough for my daily routine and how tiring to keep it by my self.
And again, this is the life I've choose, God gives too much so I not suppose to complain. About this loneliness, may God show me the way. Bismillah...

No comments: